Named student award
Your generosity can change a student's life when you create and name your own student award for only $84 per month or $1,000 per year, with a minimum commitment of three years.
With a variety of giving options available, you can establish an award that is unique and meaningful to you.
Benefits to you
One key benefit of creating an annual scholarship, bursary or award is the ability to name your award in a meaningful way - whether it’s honouring your family, yourself, your company or memorializing a loved one.
Ready to make a commitment? Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Your award will be advertised for student competition in the SFU Academic Calendar and Financial Aid websites.
- Regular communication about your student recipients and their thank you letters.
- Annual financial reports (available upon request)
- Recognition through our Annual Giving Leadership Society
- A charitable gift tax receipt
Ready to set up your award?
I'd love to chat with you to find out how we can create an award that reflects your passion and interests.
Senior Associate Director, Leadership and Major Gifts